Thursday, July 19, 2012

{Teen} Magazine

Hello! I am so excited about another great website I have recently discovered. This website features a online magazine that is written for teens by teens. You can read it free online or purchase a years subscription for $35 and have it delivered to your door every month.


The best thing about this magazine is any teen can have their fictional story, poetry, video, photo, art and much more featured in the magazine. This gives a lot of kids great experience if they are interested in journalism and the like. 


The website is ...



Their website is filled with lots of information that can help your student become better at what they do.

Hope you all enjoy this website as much as me and my kids have. Maybe I'll see your kids work there!

~Dee Dee~

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." -John Calvin