Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Homeschool Newbie Website

As I have promised, I would discuss more about preparing for your homeschool year.  I stumbled upon a homeschool website that targets new homeschoolers. What I love the most about this site is that is is fulfilling a Biblical mandate.

Titus 2:4-5 By doing this they will teach the younger women to love their husbands and children. They will teach them to be wise and pure, to take care of their homes, to be kind, and to be willing to serve their husbands. Then no one will be able to criticize the teaching God gave us.  

The older (wise) ladies of this site are passing down years of knowledge and experience to you, all for FREE. 

They have many ideas on how to get started, planning, free stuff as well as links to other websites to purchase or download homeschool curricula. I won't make you wait any longer. The website is...


The site has so much information, you literally could spend all day reading, viewing and searching for every answer to all your questions. I'm sure you will find everything you are looking for. If not, ask them a question, or come back here and I will do my best to help you.

I pray this site helps you as much as it has helped me over the years. If you've used this site, I would love to hear how it has helped you.


No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." -John Calvin