Saturday, August 1, 2009

Neighbor has Benedryl

I just had to share this with you all. The other day, my youngest daughter came home in a frantic. If you know her, you will know that this is not unusual. She is very dramatic. She rushed in to tell me that the little boy (about 9) across the street ate a watermelon and his eye got swollen and now he has benedryl. I asked her if it was contagious and she said with great emphasis, "Yes". I asked her if she got benedryl too. With her hands on her hips and big bright brown eyes, she said "NO". I told her to stay away from the neighbor so that she would not get it either.

I just left it at that. It was too funny for me to tell her then that benedryl was a medicine. I really didn't have to because her older sister came in and sarcastically informated her that she was a big dummy. Everyone knows that benedryl is a medicine.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." -John Calvin