I wanted to share with my great friends that love to do crafts as much as me. I found this idea on www.pinkstamper.com Robyn is so good. He blog is rated #1 right. So you need to head right over there right after this blog and check hers out. She always has free stuff to give away.
I made this candy favors for my parent's 50th wedding anniversary celebration. They were given away to the guest upon leaving. It was just a simple thank you. Here is the picture.
They are easy to make. I got all of my materials at Hobby Lobby.
1. Get help, especially when crafting with chocolate. This can be very dangerous.
2. Hersey's "nuggets" candy.
3. Clear bags. The smaller work perfect. You can find them for $2.00 at Hobby Lobby.
4. 2-3 different designed scrap book paper.
5. We used address labels that we printed with my computer and then with the printer. We printed "Thank You The Coaker Family". We wrapped these labels around the candy and placed them in the plastic bags.
6. Cut your scrapbook paper 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 and fold in half longways. Then place your paper on top.
7. I taped then stapled the plastic bags on the inside of the folded scrapbook paper.
8. Cut enough of small ribbon and tape the ends to the front inside of the scrapbook paper then glue shut. Add a small piece of ribbon to the front tying only once.
You can add something small to the front like a letter or a sticker. You be creative.
Below is a link to the you tube video that Robyn did. Have fun! I can't wait to see what you have come up with.
If you have any questions, please be sure to ask in the comments section. I will try to help you as best as I can.
Have I told you lately that I love ya? Well, I do.
Be sure to visit our family company website at www.vitalstreams.net