Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Thankful For"...Family

I just couldn't leave out my family. I don't have them near me and so it has made me even more thankful for them. However, Lynn's parents and sister are here, so that does make things a lot easier. When we need a family fix, they are always there to the rescue. My family lives in Mobile/Saraland. I have 1 sister who is in her late 40's (She would kill me if I told her age) and 1 brother who is 2 years younger than me. Of course they have kids. Actually my sister is a grandmother x 3. My parents are doing well. We almost lost my dad 1 1/2 yrs ago. We are a blessed group of people. I only get to see them about 2x a year. It's amazing how time flies when you're gone. It's hard when I hear of things they are doing without me. They have always been there for me. I know that they always will. I will not get to be with them Thanksgiving, but Christmas is just around the corner. We usually go the weekend before. Thank you Jesus for my crazy disfunctional family that loves you very much.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." -John Calvin