Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Thankful For"... Music

I am so glad that we have music. I love to listen to music of all kinds. I just took my kids to hear the Chattanooga Symphony Orchestra Tues. We heard the "Legends" one about Peer Gynt and the other was Firebird. What amazing songs. Of course they loved it and wanted to know when we could go back. They can't help but love music. Afterall, they are Huey's right. (That's an inside family joke. They Huey's all love music, most of us play something) I go to sleep listening to some kind of music every night, usually praise and worship. I wished I had more time to play my piano. I have thought about what I would do after my kids graduated, I will probably go back to school for piano performance. (Just dreaming)

1 comment:

jennykate77 said...

I'm with you...music is truly a gift! I connect so much with lyrics. I constantly listen to Christian music in my car while on my way to and from work. It really grounds me and gives me peace of mind. Praise and worship is my favorite part of any church service. I just LOVE music! What a great thing to be thankful for!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." -John Calvin