Friday, October 31, 2008

Snaggle Tooth

Em and Cherry
This is one of my most favorite things about kids. Here are my girls, both missing a tooth in the front. I couldn't help but share this with my friends and family. I know that you all will get a kick out of this picture.

Em has lost 4 across the front and is now getting her "big" ones in. Cherry just lost her first one and is about to loose the second. I often tell them that "This is the only time in their life that they can have missing teeth and be soo darn cute so they better enjoy it"! Hope you all enjoy!!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

They are too cute. I loved Emily when she lost her two front teeth. I had close up pictures done at Sears. That is one of my fav's in my living room. Tell them they are GORGIOUS!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." -John Calvin