Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Proud of Dylen

OK, now that I got the serious blogs out of the way for now, now's time for some good news. I wanted to blow Dylen's whistle and let everyone know how proud I am of him. He has been working really hard doing his chores and school work the past few weeks. He has finally realized that good choices births great rewards. He is earning points from Handipoints.com. Earning points gets him rewards like prizes or money. Right now, he is saving his money for a new skate board. His broke last week. I'm glad that I have stuck with Handipoints. It's now working great for Dylen. And of course, it's beginning to work well for the girls.

For a reward system for your kids go to www.handipoints.com

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." -John Calvin