Monday, August 4, 2008

Looking for new church

We are currently seeking God about where he wants us to attend church. We have been in a whirl wind for about 4 years now. We are tired of the enemy robbing us. We know God's calling is irrevocable. We have been blessed with gifts and want to use them for his glory. We are tired of the patty cake, mansy pansy church crap. We are in a valley and know that God is pulling us out. At the same time, I know that He is writing our testimony. We are being tested. We are getting better, not bitter. Lately we both hear God say "full circle". We've just been asking him exactly what does that mean. "Call unto me and I will show you great and mighty things that you do not know". Jeremiah 33:3

It's been hard to pray, the only thing I can say lately is "God Help". Does he really hear my prayer (I ask myself) There's that spirit of doubt. Why can't I feel him or hear him anymore? How long will this go on? Man, I hate being in the fire! But the gold sure does look good when it comes out. (Thanks for listening as I process my thoughts)

He is the potter and I am just the clay. The soft ooshy gooshy clay.
Thank you Jesus for dieing for my sins!

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." -John Calvin