Friday, March 14, 2014

Monogram Wooden Letters

Some of you know that I have been personalizing items on and off since 2009 under the name, Lyrical Letters. Since then I have begun to crochet in it's off season; which then lead to people placing orders. No better way to excite me than to pay me for one of most favorite hobbies.

My 16 y.o. son will be going to Honduras in June to help build homes for an orphanage.  We are all excited about the opportunity for him. Well, traveling overseas cost money and he needed about $600.00 to finish his obligations. So I came up with the idea to sell my crochet items and make these ever so popular wooden 3 letter monograms for your home,  front door or whatever your heart desires. 

In an effort to quickly get my items online,  I've joined Etsy and opened up a shop. It's called "White Sand Creations".  Click here to go straight to it.

Here are some photos of what I can make for you. And come back soon as I will be posting more pictures for you!

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." -John Calvin