Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Jewelry Organizer

 I don't know about you, but I seriously needed a way to organize all my jewelry. I had seen different ways make some online but could never find what I needed that fit my budget. So I turned to "ol faithful"...Goodwill. I found this spoon display case for $1.99. I brought it home, sanded it, painted it, mod podged it and added some hooks for the earrings.







 To Mod Podge- Simply cut our your design using scissors or your Cricut. I have a Cricut Expression. I choose the ZigZag design on the Potpourri cartridge. Spread the mod podge on the opposite side of your paper. Once it was in place, I mod podged the top to secure in place.
Once everything dried, I added small hooks for my earrings.  Which you can't see in this picture. I will try to add close up photos later.

I hope this inspires you to get creating and organizing!

                                                                    ~Dee Dee~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yep, I love it! I need a few..lol

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." -John Calvin