Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blogging Ideas

Okay....My best friend in the whole wide world has encouraged me to try to blog everyday. I told her I didn't think that I would have anything to say everyday. But since that comment, I have come up with so many things to talk about it ain't funny. I am working on a few right now. So some of the ideas that I have come up with are things like recipes, things we are teaching our kids, struggles that we and our children are going thru(You never know who might be going thru the same thing and could use your words of wisdom) things that God is teaching us or showing us. You know whatever comes your way. Maybe even Christmas gift ideas, where to find coupons and maybe even create a coupon swap (I would be glad to mail you what I have collected that I don't need), we could share prayer request and of course those things that our Savior deserves the glory for. So what do you say? I would love to have as many people as possible. I would really like for this to grow. We could learn so much from each other. So please leave your comments on the matter. I would love to hear your ideas.

TTFN (Ta Ta for Now)

4 comments:

Miranda said...

You know I'm in!!!

Love ya, Miranda

Miranda said...

Hey, don't forget our thirty days of Thanksgiving. Take everyday for the month of November to write about something you are thankful for. I will blog about this in the morning to tell my other peeps about it.

Life with the DixieChirps said...

I'm in too! So do I just copy what you suggested and then begin to blog my 30 days of thanksgiving?
Stephy

Unknown said...

You can copy it or rewrite it. Then challenge your friends to do the same thing. You can go to my friend Miranda's blog "Enjoying the ride" to see her post on the topic. She explains it better than me. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." -John Calvin