Sunday, January 2, 2011

FREE Bible software

I know at this time of year that there are lot of people who are thinking of New Year's resolutions. Well, if you have a resolution to read your Bible more, then I want to tell you about a this Bible software that my husband and I use. The best thing, is that it's completely FREE! Yep, I said FREE! 

It comes complete with Strongs' Concordance, Topic notes tab, Study notes tab, Journal notes tab, dictionary, search button and many more. You can read your Bible straight from your computer and type in your daily notes under the journal notes tab. It automatically adds the date for you. So no more keeping up your your Bible and journal note book. It's all in one place. If you are preparing for a message it has a Topic notes tab or a Study notes tab to collect all your scriptures. It even has room for you to make your own notes.

The software comes with the King James Version. There are over 20 versions to choose from. Some are free and some require a small fee. I personally like the Amplified or the Easy to Read version.

All you have to do is click on this link...E-Sword to download. This is not just a free trail. It's the complete updated version.It's virus, malware and spyware free. But be sure to run it through your spyware before completely downloading.

Of all the New Year's resolutions that you could make this year, I pray that you make this one and keep it. Just think how spiritually fit you will be this time next year.  I would love to hear your comments about this program.

Happy New Year,
Love to all,
Dee Dee

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." -John Calvin