OK, so you might have noticed that I haven't posted in over a week. It's not that I'm not thankful, it's that I've been really busy. I'm sure you can relate. So, I will make this quick and just post a list. So here are just a few...
1. My BFF Miranda! Isn't she just amazing. My best cheerleader.
2. My sister. She knows me so well. Especially when it comes to what I want. She just gets it. Like my giraffe purse. Thanks, Sissy.
3. Cool Whip. I know that's funny. But we put cool whip in almost everything...coffee, hot chocolate, chocolate milk, yogurt. The little things are everything.
4. I'm thankful that my parents are still married. I know it's not been easy. They will be married 50 years next year. If they can do it, so can I.
5. I'm thankful that God made a way for me to go on a church women's retreat. I didn't come back the same person. It was awesome. Thanks honey, for being willing to take care of the kids while I was away.
6. Sour Cream...Like cool whip, we put sour cream on everything too. Baked potatos, burritos, soups, tortillas. We've always got some in the house.
7. My new pair of black Clark shoes. I will have to post a picture later. They're are better than my old ones. I got them in Pigeon Forge.
8. My sewing machine. I've been learning for about a year now. I don't think I'm getting any better though. I really need classes.
9. My church. I couldn't find where I had posted this before. I thought I did. We have been looking for 4 yrs for a church. It's not perfect, but it's where God wants us. We are so excited about what He is doing there.
10. I'm thankful for my faith being restored. I had lost it there for a little while. He has given me so many things to praise him for. Faith being one of the first. Thank you my faith giver.
I hope you all have had as much fun as me posting all that you are thankful for. It really makes you stop and think. It's also biblical. We are to put on a garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. When you're feeling down, just praise Him for the things you have and the things you don't have.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! May His thankfulness forever be in your hearts!
I keep praying that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. Eph 1:17